Wednesday 15 June 2011

Little Lady Receiving Blanket & Burping Cloths

Posted and en route to a baby girl in Italy:


Little Lady Receiving Blanket & Burp Cloths

Little Lady Receiving Blanket & Burp Cloths

The colours are much brighter than this in real life and the pattern is in focus. The blanket is about 100cm x 100cm and the cloths are large enough to grab and sling over your shoulder for protection while burping. I made the pattern up for both items and they are both made from 100% cotton and cotton thread. So they should survive a good hot wash and tumble.

Recently, I've spotted a pattern for burping cloths at a local fabric store that are shaped a little. I think that they could be made up very easily in either dishcloth cotton yarn or fabric, so I might need to have a go at making some for Spud.

Apologies that the photos are so crappy but I seem to have lost the knack of taking decent photos with my little point and click Samsung - honestly, I couldn't make it do anything that I wanted it to do. The good news is that we've now come to an agreement with our insurance company so I am looking forward to replacing some of my stolen photography equipment soon - it will be such a relief to have a real camera again!

1 comment:

ms. modiste said...

So so glad to hear you've come to an agreement! That must be a relief.

Beautiful work, as always.